We understand that some schools may face issues in taking part in I’m Historyin the “usual” way.
Here are some other ways students can take part:
Students can take part from home
Students just need a computer or tablet, and an internet connection.
There is no special software required, I’m History works on a web browser.
- Send questions to historians, about the historical figures, any time
- Join a live chat you’ve booked for your class
Run a live Chat from the front
If you don’t have access to individual IT equipment, you can still run I’m History for your class in school.
- Book a live chat session for your class
- Project the chat on a screen
- Ask the questions through your teacher account, on behalf of your students